<p>These cluster cookies are absolutely scrumptious and make an awesome dessert for any season. Make these from scratch with oats, dried cherries and a pinch of cinnamon. Then add Sargento® Shredded Wisconsin Sharp White Cheddar Cheese to provide an unexpected yet welcome tang in every morsel.</p>
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup dry sour cherries
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; set aside. Combine cheese, oats and cherries and set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar and egg until well blended. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, stirring well. Stir in cheese mixture.
- Form balls from dough and place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.