Enjoy this classic meatball sub made with pepper and mushroom marinara and topped with Sargento® Creamery Provolone Cheese.
- 12 ea. Meatballs, cooked
- 1 ea. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Green Pepper, sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 12 oz. Marinara sauce
- 10 slices Sargento® Creamery Provolone Cheese
- 1 ea. Baguette
- Add onions, peppers, and mushrooms to pan and sauté over medium heat until soft.
- Add marinara sauce to pan and stir to combine.
- Cut baguette lengthwise and fill with meatballs. Top with marinara mixture and then cheese slices.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees until cheese has melted. Serve!