- 2 cups cooked hamburger, chopped
- 1 cup onion, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 12 ea. pickle chips, quartered
- 8 Slices Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged Gouda Natural Cheese
- 4 lg. flour tortillas, warmed
- Special Sauce: ½ cup 1000 island dressing, ½ cup barbecue sauce, 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- To prepare special sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Pre-heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add butter and after it has melted, add the onion.
Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring often until golden brown. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add chopped hamburger, tomato and pickle chips. Stir to combine.
- Place flour tortillas on a clean, flat surface. Place 2 slices of cheese in the center of each tortilla.
- Spoon hamburger mixture evenly over cheese.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of sauce over filling.
- Starting with one edge, fold edge towards the center. Continue folding edges toward the center,
making sure it reaches far enough to cover the filling.
- Continue folding edges until the filling is completely covered. Turn the wrap over, making sure it stays
closed, and continue folding the remaining wraps. Transfer wraps to a plate and refrigerate until ready
- Pre-heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add oil to pan. Place prepared wraps in pan
folded side down.
- Fry each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to plates, cut in half and serve with sauce
on the side for dipping.