<p>Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Slices, smoked beef brisket, pineapple slaw and barbecue sauce. No other words are needed except “Yes, please".</p>
- ¼ cup Pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Shredded coleslaw mix
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 8 ea. Slider buns, split, toasted
- 1 lb. Smoked beef brisket, sliced or chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Barbecue sauce
- 8 slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut in half
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice mayo and vinegar. Whisk in oil slowly until thickened. Add shredded cabbage, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Assemble sandwiches by placing 1 half slice on the bottom of each bun. Spoon about 1-2 tablespoons of coleslaw on top of cheese. Place about 1 ounce of meat on top of coleslaw. Spoon barbecue sauce over meat. Place another half slice of cheese over barbecue sauce. Top with toasted bun top.
- Note: Barbecue sauce can be combined with meat when being warmed. To save time, simply place meat on a plate covered with plastic wrap and microwave for 60-90 seconds or until hot.