<p>Stuffed meatballs might sound like a complicated recipe, but don’t worry, this dish is a breeze to make and something your family is sure to love. Before baking, you simply stuff each meatball with Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella. Serve on spaghetti noodles topped with marinara and garnish with additional cheese.</p>
- 1 lbs Ground beef
- 1 cup Yellow onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves or ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (24oz) Jar of prepared marinara sauce
- 1 lb. Box spaghetti noodles
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Mix meat, onion, garlic, and eggs in bowl. Add breadcrumbs slowly while continuing to mix.
- Make 2-inch balls out of mixture. Make a hole in middle of each meatball and stuff with cheese and seal meatball. Place on non-stick baking sheet(s) or within greased muffin pan(s) and cook for 20 minutes at 425º.
- While meatballs are baking cook pasta in salted water until soft, strain, set aside. Open store bought marinara sauce and heat on low in pan for about ten minutes.
- Layer noodles, marinara sauce and add the meatballs. Garnish with more cheese!