- 1 par-baked flatbread crust
- 1/3 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese
- 2 halves roasted red pepper, cut into 4 heart shapes
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 3 slices salami, cut in half
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Provolone Natural Cheese with Natural Smoked Flavor
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce, cream, and parsley. Place
flatbread on a large baking sheet.
- Spread sauce over flatbread to within half an inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over sauce.
- Place roasted pepper hearts on top of mozzarella and place tomato slices around them.
- Rollup salami slices to resemble a flower and place them on the pizza.
- Place baking sheet in oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While pizza is cooling, gently fold 3 of the provolone slices in half and cutout hearts with a scissors to
desired sizes. Cut smaller hearts from the one remaining slice of cheese.
- Place the hearts on the pizza, trying not to cover the pepper hearts. Serve.