Topped with melted Sargento® 2 Cheese Cheddar slices, guacamole and fresh veggies, these grilled turkey burgers provide the perfect twist on traditional burgers.
- 2 prepared turkey burger patties
- 2 slices Sargento® 2 Cheese Cheddar
- 2 burger buns, split
- 1/4 cup prepared guacamole
- 8 slices English cucumber
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup loosely packed alfalfa sprouts
- Grill turkey burger patties according to package directions until cooked through and well-marked.
- Top each patty with slice of cheese; cover and grill for about 1 minute or until cheese melts. Transfer patties to bottom halves of buns. Layer guacamole, cucumber, tomato and sprouts over top; cap with tops of buns.