<p>Not just for vegetarians, these tasty mushroom burgers with pesto, tomato basil cheese & peppery arugula will impress even the meat-lovers in the family</p>
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 ea.Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 lg. Portabella mushrooms, stems removed, caps wiped clean
- 4 slices Sargento® Havarti Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pesto
- 1 small Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Baby arugula
- 4 ea. Kaiser rolls, split and buttered
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl. Brush tops and inside of each mushroom with butter mixture; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side until softened and grill marks appear. Top each with a slice of cheese just before removing from the grill.
- Warm buns on same grill for 1 to 2 minutes until toasted and grill marks appear.
- To assemble the burgers: Place bun halves on each serving board or plate. Add onion, mushroom, pesto and arugula.