This recipe combines all the flavors of Thanksgiving and, of course, your favorite Sargento® Cheese Slices, in one sandwich! You’ll need a nap after this one.
- 8 slices Whole grain bread
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 4 slices Sargento Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup Leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. Leftover cooked turkey, warmed
- 1/2 cup Leftover turkey gravy, warmed
- 1 cup Fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup Cranberry sauce
- 4 slices Sargento Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese
- In a small bowl, combine potatoes and mustard. Set aside.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place 1 slice of swiss cheese on unbuttered side of 4 bread slices. Spread 2 tablespoons of potato mixture over bread slices topped with swiss cheese.
- Place turkey over potato mixture. Spoon gravy over turkey. Top with spinach, cranberry sauce and cheddar cheese. Top with remaining bread slices buttered side up.
- Grill sandwiches on an electric griddle over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer sandwiches to plates and serve.