Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
Prep Time: 5 MIN | Cook Time: 10 MIN | Servings: 4
- 8 slices Whole grain bread
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 8 slices Sargento® Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 slices Deli style pepperoni
- Preheat griddle over medium heat.
- Place bread on work surface and spread butter on each slice. Turn bread over and spread marinara sauce on each slice. Place 2 slices each of the mozzarella cheese on 4 slices of the bread and 3 slices each of pepperoni. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Place sandwiches on griddle, flip when bread is toasty golden and continue to cook until the other side is golden and cheese is melty. Cut in half & serve.