Italian Pepperoni Grilled Cheese
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 7 Min | Servings: 2 | Calories: 1381
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Tomato & Basil Jack Cheese
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sandwich cheese and pepperoni between slices of bread. Brush outer slices with oil.
- Preheat nonstick skillet to medium heat; cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. (If bread is golden brown before cheese melts, remove from heat. Cover pan and let stand for 2 minutes or transfer to 350°F oven for 3 to 5 minutes.)
- Serve sandwiches with warm marinara sauce for dipping. Tip: Add sautéed peppers and mushrooms to sandwich if desired.