<p>A corner deli’s got nothing on you when you whip up these mouthwatering sandwiches. The Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged Gouda brings a savory, nutty flavor that perfectly complements the pastrami and spicy sauerkraut. So much deliciousness between two slices of bread!<br><br></p>
- 8 slices Marble rye bread
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups Sauerkraut, drained & rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce or garlic chili paste
- 2 ea. Green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 8 slices Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Gouda
- 1 ½ lbs. Deli pastrami or corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Baby greens or arugula, washed
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium low heat. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine sauerkraut and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
- Place 2 bread slices in the pre-heated skillet. Place 2 slices of cheese on each slice. Grill bread slices for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove bread slices and set aside on a cutting board. Repeat with remaining bread slices and cheese.
- Divide pastrami evenly on 4 slices of grilled bread, cheese side up. Top each with sauerkraut, then finish with baby green. Top with remaining grilled bread slices cheese side down. Cut in half and serve.