There is nothing ordinary about this BBQ Pork Grilled cheese that melts Sargento® Colby-Jack onto slices of red onion and sandwiched between 2 pieces of Sour Dough bread.
- 3 tbsp butter, softened and divided
- 2 slices Sour Dough bread or 12-Grain bread
- 4 slices Sargento® Colby-Jack Cheese
- 3-4-oz. sliced pork loin
- 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 5 rings sliced red onion
- Spread half of the butter over 1 side of each bread slice. Lay 2 slices, butter side down, on work surface; layer cheese, pork loin, add BBQ Sauce and sliced onion. Cap with remaining bread, butter-side up.
- Melt remaining butter in large skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches, turning once, for about 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.