Goal Post CharcuteriePrep Time: 30 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
- Place a large, flat round cheese board or platter on a flat surface. Create a straight line of cheese cubes from top to halfway down the board. This is the first goal post side.
- Add a line of cheese cubes at a 90-degree angle from the bottom of the first post and make it almost as long as the first post.
- Start another line of cheese cubes at a 90-degree angle from the second line of cubes. You will now have a U-shaped line of cheese cubes.
- Add a line of cheese cubes in the middle of the U shape. This is the post of the goal post. You should now have a visual goal post.
- Place summer sausage halves in rows to one side of the uprights. Place the pickles on the opposite side of the summer sausage.
- Place the pepperoni slices and salami slices on the lower corners of the board next to the post.
- Fill in the middle of the board with crackers of choice. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.