Football CharcuteriePrep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
<p class="p1">This Football Charcuterie Board recipe is the perfect way to cheer on your favorite team.</p>
- 1 Block Sargento® Fiesta Pepper Block, cubed
- 1 Block Sargento® Cheddar - Jack, cubed
- 1 Block Sargento® Extra Sharp Cheddar, cut into strips
- 20 ea. Assorted crackers, pretzels, corn chips
- 5 ea. Soft Pretzels
- 12 slices Hard salami
- 6 ea. Beef sticks, cut in half or thirds
- 1 cup Pre-made buffalo chicken dip
- 12 ea. Baby dill pickles
- 1 cup Snacking party mix
- Arrange cubed cheese in the shape of a football in the center of a wooden board.
- Top cubed cheese with cheddar strips to resemble football laces.
- Arrange remaining ingredients in compact piles around the cheese. Serve and cheer on your favorite team!
There are currently no reviews or comments.