- 1 block Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese, crumbled
- 1 block Sargento® Fiesta Pepper Jack Natural Cheese, crumbled
- 1 block Sargento® Mozzarella Natural Cheese, cut into slices
- 24 assorted crackers or breadsticks
- 16 thinly sliced salami slices
- 20 pieces of sandwich pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 cup assorted chocolates
- 1 cup assorted candy
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup honey
- To make salami roses, on a clean, flat surface, lay 4 slices of salami overlapping each other by 1”. Fold the row of slices in half, making one edge a straight line where all 4 slices are folded.
- Starting at one end, slowly rollup the salami, creating a tight flower like shape. Fold down every other edge to make the flower look opened. Secure the bottom with a toothpick. Place bottom side down on a large tray lined with foil and refrigerate while doing the other remaining flowers. Repeat this process with remaining cheese slices.
- For pepperoni roses, repeat the process above. Refrigerate all flowers until ready to assemble.
- Arrange all ingredients in compact piles on a large wooden board or large tray. Serve.