Meaty, crispy and plenty of cheese that will please. The secret to creating the perfect batch of nachos is making sure every chip gets its fair share of Sargento® Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese and classic Mexican-style toppings.
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 6 oz. unsalted tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican
- 1 cup sour cream
- Optional: guacamole and jalapeño
- Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain and stir in taco seasoning. Line a 15x10-inch pan with chips. Spoon ground beef, tomatoes, olives, onion and cheese over chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, guacamole.