Make a quick and tasty meal that’s easy to put together. Warm flour tortillas envelope a combination of yellow rice, black beans, chunky salsa, melted Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut and a dash of hot sauce for a spicy kick. Burritos are also great when you’re hungry on the go because they’re delicious and portable!
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) yellow rice mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 6 (9-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 12 Tbsp. salsa or 6 tsp. hot sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut
- Cook rice according to package directions in medium saucepan. Stir in beans; heat 3 minutes more or until heated through.
- Top each warm tortilla with 1 cup rice mixture. Spoon 2 tablespoons salsa over rice; top with 1/4 cup cheese. Fold sides of each tortilla over rice mixture; roll up burrito-style.