<p>Pot pie is one of those cozy comfort foods everyone loves. This version is a breeze to make and features Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar that richly melts beneath a golden-brown puff pastry crust.</p>
- 1 Frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Yellow onion, diced
- 1 can Condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups of Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1 lb Chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 (16oz.) Package of frozen vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12x10-in. rectangle. Set aside.
- In skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; Stir in onion; cook 1 minute. Stir in canned soup and cheese. Bring to a slight boil, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in frozen vegetables and chicken; return to a boil. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 backing pan.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly for about 30 mins. Add pastry puff top and cook for an additional 15 mins until pastry is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.