Wrap fajita-spiced chicken, cool cream cheese, crisp lettuce and tangy Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese in a flour tortilla for a superb sandwich alternative. These taste great dipped in your favorite salsa.
- 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. fajita seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. light cream cheese or chive cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup packed shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat; coat with non-stick cooking spray. Add chicken; sprinkle fajita seasoning over chicken. Cook, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas; top with lettuce, chicken and cheese. Fold two outside edges over filling; roll up burrito-style. Cut diagonally in half. Serve with salsa.