These easy enchiladas are full of flavor and cheesy goodness. Only 7 ingredients and less than 45 min. from start to enjoyment
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 4 cups Sargento® Shredded Creamery 3 Cheese Mexican Blend Cheese, divided
- 5 ea. 8” flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa verde or enchilada sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 13” X 9” baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked beef, beans, salsa, corn and half of cheese. Set mixture aside.
- Transfer salsa verde into a 9” pie plate.
- To assemble enchiladas, dip one tortilla into the salsa verde and place flat in the baking dish. Spoon ¾ cup of meat mixture across center of tortilla. Fold sides in towards center. Place enchilada to one end and repeat process with remaining tortillas, salsa verde and filling. Spoon any remaining salsa verde over tortillas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese down the center of enchiladas. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.