Tackle any hunger with this easy-to-make Bacon Double Cheeseburger layered with Sargento Sliced Cheddar & Baby Swiss Cheeses.
- 1 (6 oz.) ground chuck, shaped into a burger
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 slice (1/4-inch thick) ripe beefsteak or heirloom tomato
- 1 slice Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 thick slices bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 burger bun
- 3 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 slice Sargento® Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese
- Brush burger lightly with 2 tsp. olive oil and grill 7 to 9 minutes; turn. Cook 5 to 7 minutes more until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, toast bun and spread mustard on bottom half. Sauté onion in remaining 1 tsp. olive oil and cook bacon until crisp.
- Place burger on bottom half of bun, top with onions and Cheddar.
- Top with tomato slice, season with salt and pepper. Top with Swiss and bacon. Close with bun top.