<p><span>Deliciously grilled skirt steak, marinated to perfection, wrapped in a soft flour tortilla and generously filled with </span>Sargento® Creamery Sliced Pepper Jack Natural Cheese. <span>Topped with a creamy dollop of sour cream and guacamole for a burst of color and texture. This dish is sure to satisfy your cravings and delight your taste buds.</span></p>
- 2 lbs skirt steak
- ½ onion sliced
- ⅓ cup oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 achiote packet
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 juiced limes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 package Sargento® Creamery Sliced Pepper Jack Natural Cheese
- Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, chopped onion, a squeeze of lime juice, sour cream, avocado (or guacamole)
- In a large bowl, mix together the sliced onion, oil, garlic, achiote package, orange juice, lime juice, salt, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Place the skirt steak in the bowl, making sure that it is completely coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight to really let the flavor sink in.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Remove the steak from the marinade. Grill it for 4-5 minutes on each side and then let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice your steak into thin strips.
- Warm the flour tortillas on the grill and then add the cheese and steak on top.
- Close the tortilla from one edge and flip to get brown grill marks on each side.
- Top with your choice of toppings, such as chopped cilantro, chopped onion, a squeeze of lime juice, sour cream or avocado and enjoy!