<p><span>Experience the delectable combination of tender cooked chicken and Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese, wrapped in a delicately fried corn tortilla. To enhance the dish further, the tortillas are lavishly coated in a rich and creamy bean sauce, then topped with Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Natural Cheese. This meal is not only a delight to the taste buds but also kid-friendly and ideal for a quick weeknight dinner.</span></p>
- 1 (15-ounce) can no salt added black beans, undrained
- ½ cup water
- 4 fresh epazote leaves, roughly chopped (save a few leaves for garnish)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup cooking oil, divided
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded and warmed
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese
- ½ cup onion, thinly sliced
- Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Natural Cheese
- Combine black beans, water and epazote sprigs in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium low heat. Pour black bean sauce into pan, add salt and cook for 8 minutes; stirring frequently. Turn heat off and stir in cream.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a frying pan. Lightly fry both sides of each tortilla; about 10 seconds each side. Add another tablespoon oil after frying 2-3 tortillas if necessary. Transfer fried tortillas to a large plate and let cool for about 2 minutes or until cool enough to touch.
- Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup chicken and 2 tablespoons Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese. Roll and arrange on a serving plate; 2-3 rolled tortillas on each plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Top rolled tortillas with black bean sauce, covering evenly. Garnish with onion, sprinkle of Sargento® Parmesan Shreds and chopped epazote.