Quick & Easy
Easy Tomato & Cheese ToastPrep Time: 3 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Servings: 6 | Calories:
<p>This 3 ingredient toast is perfect for those mornings when you are in a rush or a great snack to make the kids after school. Pile some fresh tomatoes and Reserve Series™ Fresh Asiago on your favorite bread and pop it in the oven!</p>
- 6 Whole grain bread slices
- 12 Slices Sargento® Reserve Series™ Fresh Asiago
- 9 Tomato slices, cut in half
- Optional: Fresh basil or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place bread in a baking tray. Arrange the slices of cheese over the bread followed by the tomato slices.
- Place baking tray in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melty and slightly golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired.
5 out of 5
Perfect meal anytime. I add a bit of avocado sprinkled with everything bagel seasoning and then top with asagio cheese and tomatoes to bake and top with fresh basil
5 out of 5
What a delightful and extremely tasty meal. I did add sliced avocado and sprinkle everything bagel seasoning on the sliced avocado then added cheese and tomato and then basil when cooked . It tasted good both ways