This deliciously simple and fast fondue means more time with your valentine and less time cooking in the kitchen.
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 clove Garlic, smashed
- 2 pkg. Reserve Series™ Aged Italian Blend
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. White wine such as chardonnay, pinot grigio or sauvignon blanc
- Simmer milk and garlic in a medium saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove garlic with a spoon and discard.
- Add cheese to milk ½ cup at a time stirring continually until completely melted. Continue until all cheese has been added.
- In a small bowl, combine wine and cornstarch. Add to cheese and milk mixture. Continue stirring until liquid has thickened and fondue is smooth. About 2 minutes. Transfer to a fondue pot or ceramic bowl. Serve with crostini, vegetables or small cooked potatoes for dipping.