<p>Serve up a hot plate of crispy nachos that are crowned with small shrimp and lump crabmeat sprinkled with paprika and Sargento® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese. This ideal melted texture packs tons of flavor on every tortilla chip.</p>
- 1 bag (8 oz.) tortilla chips
- 2 cups (12 oz.) canned small shrimp
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) immitation crabmeat or lump crabmeat, well-drained
- 3 cups (12 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Arrange tortilla chips on baking sheet. Top with shrimp, crabmeat, cheese and paprika.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 14 minutes or until cheese is melted.