Finish off a delicious meal with this cheese and fruit dessert salad made with an assortment of chopped pineapple and other fruits with vanilla pudding and a sprinkling of Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese onto each cup for an unexpected smooth and cheesy flavor.
- 1 pkg. (0.8 oz.) sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 can (15 oz.) pineapple chunks packed in juice, drain and reserve juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 cups assorted fresh fruits, cut into 1 -inch chunks
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine dry pudding, reserved pineapple juice and orange juice in medium saucepan to make fruit glaze. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened. Cool.
- Gently toss fruit glaze with pineapple chunks and fresh fruit chunks. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Top each 1 cup serving with 2 tablespoons Mozzarella cheese.