Make this dip in a snap with a creamy and blend of artichoke hearts, chopped spinach and Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut along with smooth sour cream and mayonnaise. All of these flavors go together perfectly to make a velvety dip for hearty tortilla chips with just the right amount of crunch.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) vegetable soup mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) chopped artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut or Sargento® Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and soup mix in large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and cheese.
- Cover and heat in microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until warm. Serve with tortilla chips.