<p>Savory Italian meatballs are delicious on their own. However, toss them in a cheesy sauce made with Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Italian Blend and you have an entirely different kind of fabulous. These cheesy meatballs are a quick and easy appetizer for your next celebration.</p>
- 24 ea. Frozen Italian meatballs, thawed
- 4 ozs. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 ½ cups Sargento Aged Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Chopped parsley
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika, optional
- Place meatballs in a casserole dish or air fryer basket and bake for 10 minutes to heat through.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine cream cheese, and milk. Simmer, while stirring for 4-5 minutes over medium low heat until melted and smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and cornstarch. Toss to coat cheese. Stir into cream cheese and milk mixture. Simmer until smooth and cheese has melted completely.
- Add heated meatballs to sauce and stir to coat completely. Serve topped with chopped parsley and paprika.