Cheesy Italian Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 18 min | Servings: 8 | Calories: 155
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium zucchini squash, diced
- 2 medium yellow crookneck or zucchini squash, diced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) seasoned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Fine Cut or Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add squash, tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Turn down heat and simmer 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese. Top with Mozzarella cheese; cover and cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.