Green Goddess Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 MIN | Servings: 2
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 slices Sargento® Pepper Jack cheese
- ½ cup sliced cucumbers
- 4 Tbsp. green goddess dressing
- 4 leaves green lettuce
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together mayonnaise, garlic, chives, tarragon, parsley, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread green goddess dressing on sliced bread then top with sliced avocado, cheese, cucumbers, and green lettuce. Place other sliced bread on sandwich and serve.