Pesto Grilled Chicken Panini
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 7 Min | Servings: 1
- 2 tsp. butter
- 2 Slices Ciabatta bread
- 2 Tbsp. Basil Pesto Sauce
- 3 Slices Sargento® Sliced Tomato & Basil Jack
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast grilled and sliced
- 1/8 cup sliced red onion
- 1 bottled roasted red pepper, split and drained
- Spread butter over one side each slice of bread and place one slice butter side down in Panini maker. Spread pesto over bread. Place 1 ½ slices cheese on bread, tearing to fit.
- Top with chicken breast slices, red onion, red pepper and remaining 1 ½ slices cheese and bread buttered side up.
- Cook sandwich in a preheated Panini maker or lightly greased waffle iron until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.