From the ripe sliced tomatoes, to the tender deli-sliced chicken breast, every ingredient in this chicken sandwich complements the familiar and delicious taste of Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Add a handful of alfalfa sprouts to top things off to add earthy, fresh flavor.
- 4 slices multi-grain or rye bread
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 4 oz. sliced deli chicken breast
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 2 oz. alfalfa sprouts
- Lay out 2 slices of bread. Spread 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise and 1 Tbsp. mustard over each slice of bread.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese, chicken, a slice of tomato, alfalfa sprouts and top with an additional slice of cheese.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise over each of the remaining 2 slices of bread. Close sandwiches.