Heart Shaped PizzaPrep Time: 25 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 2 | Calories:
<p>This Valentine’s Day give your sweetheart the gift of cheese. A cheesy heart shaped pizza that is. This tasty treat for your sweets includes a hand formed heart shaped pizza crust, topped with zesty pizza sauce, lots of Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and hand cut heart shaped pepperoni and salami.</p>
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Combine pizza crust mix and hot water in a medium size bowl. Stir until mixture is well moistened. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half. Press each half into a heart shape on a large baking sheet.
- Par-Bake heart shaped crusts for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over each crust. Divide Sargento Cheese evenly over each crust to within 1/2” of the edge.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut each piece of pepperoni and salami into a heart shape by folding each piece in half, then trimming the top and sides.
- Place pepperoni and salami heart on each pizza. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
There are currently no reviews or comments.