<p>This Valentine’s Day give your sweetheart the gift of cheese. A cheesy heart shaped pizza that is. This tasty treat for your sweets includes a hand formed heart shaped pizza crust, topped with zesty pizza sauce, lots of Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and hand cut heart shaped pepperoni and salami.</p>
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Combine pizza crust mix and hot water in a medium size bowl. Stir until mixture is well moistened. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half. Press each half into a heart shape on a large baking sheet.
- Par-Bake heart shaped crusts for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over each crust. Divide Sargento Cheese evenly over each crust to within 1/2” of the edge.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut each piece of pepperoni and salami into a heart shape by folding each piece in half, then trimming the top and sides.
- Place pepperoni and salami heart on each pizza. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.