Take the rich and creamy flavors of chicken Alfredo and put them on a pizza with the help of a blend of cheeses including Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese and a doughy pizza crust that can hold all of the savory ingredients in this recipe.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 lb. chicken breast strips, grilled
- 1-1/2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, garlic salt and Italian seasoning in medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or until sauce is creamy.
- Place pizza crust on greased baking sheet. Spread with Parmesan cheese mixture; top with grilled chicken strips, Italian Cheese and bell pepper, if desired.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven 15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.