This delightful pizza melds the deep flavor of roasted vegetables with cheese—and lots of it! There’s cream cheese, Sargento® Mozzarella, Shredded 6 Cheese Italian and Shredded Sharp Cheddar. Chopped smoked almonds add a nice salty crunch.
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil, divided
- 5 ea. large brussel sprouts, separated into leaves
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Traditional Cut
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 14 oz. whole wheat or regular pizza dough, pressed into a 14" pizza pan
- 3/4 cup butternut squash, cubed
- ½ cup red onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- ¼ cup smoked almonds, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together orange zest, white wine vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add brussel sprout leaves and toss to coat. Set aside.
- For cheese topping: In a medium size bowl, combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients. Stir to combine. Spread mixture over pizza dough, to within a 1/2” of the edge.
- Sprinkle squash, mushrooms and onions over cheese mixture. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove pizza from oven.
- Spoon dressed brussel sprout leaves over pizza and bake an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining shredded cheddar cheese, smoked almonds and salt and pepper to taste. Cut into squares and serve.