<p>Refreshing vegetable-stacked sandwiches make for an energizing meal whether you're at home, school or at the office. Our recipe features creamy hummus, sliced fresh cucumber, crunchy radishes, earthy spinach and smooth Sargento® Ultra Thin® Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices between each set of bread rounds.</p>
- 1/4 cup prepared hummus, original or sun-dried tomato flavor, divided
- 2 multi-grain bread slices
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices, divided
- 10 thin slices cucumber
- 12 thin slices radishes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves or shredded lettuce
- Spread 1 tablespoon hummus on each bread round. Top two bread rounds with cucumber, radish, spinach and cheese. Close sandwiches.