<p>These tacos feature seasoned beef that's cooked with stewed tomatoes and salsa. Then this savory mixture is layered in soft taco shells along with melted Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican and freshly chopped garnishes.</p>
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 can (8 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Place beef in skillet over medium heat; season with cumin. Pour stewed tomatoes, salsa and green onion over beef. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Top with shredded lettuce, chopped fresh tomato and cheese. Add cilantro, if desired; fold and serve immediately.