Campfire NachosPrep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min | Servings: 12 | Calories:
<p>Cooking over a fire when camping is one of those memories you or your kids will never forget. These campfire nachos are simple, delicious and super cheesy thanks to Sargento® Creamery Shredded 3 Cheese Mexican. Dress them up with guacamole, sour cream, or cilantro.</p>
- 1 bag Corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups Pre-made salsa
- 2 bags Sargento® Creamery Shredded 3 Cheese Mexican
- Spoon ¾ cup of salsa into bottom of a large cast iron skillet or griddle. Spread half of a bag of the corn tortilla chips over salsa.
- Sprinkle 1 bag of cheese over tortilla chips. Place remaining tortilla chips over cheese. Spoon remaining salsa over chips. Sprinkle remaining bag of cheese over salsa.
- Place skillet or griddle 8-12 inches over hot coals or camp fire. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has completely melted. Remove skillet from fire with an oven mit. Serve with assorted toppings such as guacamole, sour cream, jalapeno slices or cilantro.
There are currently no reviews or comments.