String Cheese Caprese SaladPrep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>Lunch (or dinner) never looked better! Ripe tomatoes, fresh basil and Sargento Cheese® combine for a String Cheese Caprese Salad that’s simply delicious. </span></p>
- 6 ea. String Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup Fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Toss well with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: Serve as a salad, or transfer mixture to a shallow casserole dish and roast until hot and bubbly, then serve as a dip with crostini.
There are currently no reviews or comments.