<p>A traditional Broccoli Casserole with a keto-friendly twist.</p>
- 1 lb Broccoli Florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lb Rotisserie Chicken shredded
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 1 cup Bacon Chopped
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place a saucepan of water over high heat and boil the
broccoli florets until al dente. Drain well and add to a large mixing bowl along with the
- In a small saucepan, add the cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic,
paprika, salt, and pepper and place over low heat. Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
- Pour the warm sauce into the broccoli and chicken mixture, add 3/4 bacon, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with the shredded cheese and left over
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese has browned.
- Serve immediately.