Cheesy Crab Melts
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 4 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 377
- 3 Kaiser or hard rolls, split
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 12 slices Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese, divided
- 1 lb. cooked crab meat or imitation crab
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, cooked and drained
- Place roll halves, cut-side up, on broiler pan. Preheat broiler. Broil 5 inches from heat 1 minute or until toasted. Spread 1 teaspoon butter and 1/4 teaspoon mustard on each toasted roll half. Top each with 1 slice cheese. Divide crab meat and asparagus spears evenly among roll halves.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes. Place 1 slice cheese on top of each; sprinkle with paprika. Broil 1 minute more or until cheese is melted and sandwich is hot and bubbly.