Cheesy BLT Pizza
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 413
- 1 (10 oz.) pre-baked pizza crust
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese - Fine Cut
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 7 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup sliced olives (optional)
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet and bake in preheated 400°F oven 5 minutes or until slightly crisp. Remove from oven and cool.
- Stir together cream cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper in small bowl. Spread mixture on pizza crust to within 1/2 inch of edge of crust. Sprinkle with lettuce, cheese, tomato and bacon. Top with olives, if desired.