<p>The robust flavors of salami, pepperoni and prosciutto are layered on toasted bagels with Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella, fresh arugula, and banana pepper rings with just the right amount of Italian dressing.</p>
- 4 ea. Bagels, split, toasted
- 4 oz. Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Pepperoni, sliced
- 4 oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup Banana pepper rings
- 4 tsp. Italian dressing
- 8 slices Sargento® Mozzarella, divided
- Place 1 slice of cheese on the bottom of each toasted bagel.
- Top cheese with 2-3 slices of salami, 1-2 slices of prosciutto and 4-5 slices of pepperoni.
- Top with another slice of cheese, some arugula and 3-4 pepper rings. Drizzle dressing on top and replace bagel top. Serve.