Cheesy Spinach Ravioli Bake
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 463
- 2 cups pasta sauce, divided
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Traditional Cut, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce in bottom of 9-inch square or 2-quart shallow baking dish. Layer half the ravioli, half the Mozzarella cheese, and of all the spinach in dish. Repeat layers with remaining ravioli, pasta sauce and Mozzarella cheese. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.