<p>Turkey, bacon, tomato, mayo, lettuce and creamy Sargento cheese all stuffed into a mini version of a classic club sandwich. Perfect for school, work, or that lazy Saturday afternoon.</p>
- In a medium size bowl, combine chopped turkey, crumbled cooked bacon, chopped Roma tomato and light mayonnaise. Stir until well coated.
- Place 1 half slice of cheese over bottom half of each slider bun.
- Top each slice with 2-3 tablespoons of turkey mixture.
- Place lettuce pieces over turkey mixture. Scoop out bread from inside of bun top. place bun top over lettuce.
- Refrigerate sandwiches until needed.