Add an amazing melt and smooth cheesiness to this classic burger with Sargento® Creamery Sliced Cheddar. You’ll love the melty deliciousness on all your grilling creations.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 Slices Sargento® Creamery Sliced Cheddar
- 4 leaves bibb lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mayo
- 4 brioche buns
- Divide the meat into 4 patties. Then set aside.
- Place the burger patties onto the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Top with 2 slices of cheese 1 minute before removing from grill.
- Remove from grill then, place on bun and top with desired toppings.