Eat the way Italians do with this tasty toasted sandwich favorite filled with a tuna salad made with artichoke hearts, capers and mayonnaise topped with perfectly melting Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar between two pieces of country-style bread. Prepare this panino in minutes and have a satisfying and tasty meal anytime!
- 1 can (3 oz.) white tuna in water, drained
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tsp. capers (optional)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 slices country-style bread
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar or Provolone Cheese
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, artichoke hearts and capers. Place one slice cheese on bread; top with tuna mixture, another slice of cheese and bread. Brush olive oil over both sides of sandwich.
- Place sandwich on preheated panini maker. Cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.