There is never a wrong time to eat a delicious and comforting prosciutto grilled cheese sandwich. Just add savory ingredients like thinly sliced prosciutto ham, freshly sliced tomato and the flavor-packed Sargento® Sliced Garlic & Herb Jack Cheese. Don’t forget the slices of olive oil-brushed Italian bread, and then toast your grilled cheese until it is delightfully crispy outside and wonderfully gooey inside.
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 slices Italian or sourdough bread
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Garlic & Herb Jack
- 2 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 2 slices tomato
- Brush olive oil lightly over one side of one piece of bread and place in pan. Place one slice of cheese over bread. Top with prosciutto, tomato, remaining slice of cheese and bread, oiled side up.
- Cook sandwich in a preheated skillet until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.